PDA

View Full Version : ir 4570 jam 0105

Custom Search

ernesto
12-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Spanish way to prevent paper feeding fault caused by the lower right door (jam code 0105)

you can fix a screw in the hole Which is in the center of right lower inner down assy (FM2-0132-000)

;-)

all the best

teckat
12-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Spanish way to prevent paper feeding fault caused by the lower right door (jam code 0105)

you can fix a screw in the hole Which is in the center of right lower inner down assy (FM2-0132-000)

;-)

all the best

explain exactly the purpose for the screw ?

Brian8506
12-21-2012, 11:02 PM
I've seen machines with that done. Might have been techs that didn't have or didn't know about the new style door and guide. Actually worked ok but looked rigged.

ernesto
12-22-2012, 12:10 AM

when you close the door right assembly it pushes the screw and for this reason there is more pressure in lower inner door assy right lower and vertical path roller.

it is cheap and works right

all the best

zoraldinho
12-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Maybe it's working but this is solution for garage mechanics.What if the machine is still under warranty?With this screw you can see unauthorized
tech from Mars.:o

ernesto
12-22-2012, 01:00 PM
Maybe it's working but this is solution for garage mechanics.What if the machine is still under warranty?With this screw you can see unauthorized
tech from Mars.:o

I m understand your point of view, but if the customer is happy I m happy

:o

teckat
12-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Joseph Whitworth collected sample screws from a large number of British workshops and in 1841 put forward two proposals:
1. The angle the thread flanks should be standardized at 55 degrees.
2. The number of threads per inch should be standardized for various diameters.
His proposals became standard practice in Britain in the 1860's.

In 1864 in America, William Sellers independently proposed another standard based upon a 60 degree thread form and various thread pitches for different diameters. This became adopted as the U.S. Standard and subsequently developed into the American Standard Coarse Series (NC) and the Fine Series (NF).
The thread form had flat roots and crests that made the screw easier to make than the Whitworth standard that has rounded roots and crests.

Around the same time metric thread standards were being adopted in continental Europe with a number of different thread flank angles being adopted.
For example the German Loewenherz had a thread flank angle of 53 degrees 8 minutes and the Swiss Thury thread an angle of 47.5 degrees. The standard international metric thread eventually evolved from German and French metric standards being based upon a 60 degree flank angle with flat crests and rounded roots.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-A5j71oQRZlE/Ta8gUvx4eNI/AAAAAAAAAdE/y8CKWBQiFk4/s400/screwball.jpg

ernesto
12-24-2012, 02:34 PM
Joseph Whitworth collected sample screws from a large number of British workshops and in 1841 put forward two proposals:
1. The angle the thread flanks should be standardized at 55 degrees.
2. The number of threads per inch should be standardized for various diameters.
His proposals became standard practice in Britain in the 1860's.

In 1864 in America, William Sellers independently proposed another standard based upon a 60 degree thread form and various thread pitches for different diameters. This became adopted as the U.S. Standard and subsequently developed into the American Standard Coarse Series (NC) and the Fine Series (NF).
The thread form had flat roots and crests that made the screw easier to make than the Whitworth standard that has rounded roots and crests.

Around the same time metric thread standards were being adopted in continental Europe with a number of different thread flank angles being adopted.
For example the German Loewenherz had a thread flank angle of 53 degrees 8 minutes and the Swiss Thury thread an angle of 47.5 degrees. The standard international metric thread eventually evolved from German and French metric standards being based upon a 60 degree flank angle with flat crests and rounded roots.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-A5j71oQRZlE/Ta8gUvx4eNI/AAAAAAAAAdE/y8CKWBQiFk4/s400/screwball.jpg

sagar4
12-30-2012, 04:08 PM
If you are for real then I'll give it a try when I return there this coming wednesday.
Thanks

;-)

all the best

blackcat4866
12-30-2012, 06:45 PM
I've achieved the same effect with self-adhesive foam, just not quite as adjustable. It almost looks as if it belongs.

Unlike some others, I have no problem with field repairs, especially when they are 100% successful at $0.00 cost. =^..^=

mramlawi
01-01-2013, 06:38 PM
I can give you also way instead the Screw , Stuck Cleaning Blade for Canon IR5000,8500 cut a piece of it and stuck it at the same location and u will never face a jam ever ;) .

regards

Custom Search