PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous ipf8000 downgrade firmware

Custom Search

dare009
12-22-2012, 08:01 PM
:confused: ipf8000 will not go into online mode. Is there a way I can downgrade from v1.38 to a version that allows bypassing of errors?

Thanks newbie Dave:confused:

teckat
12-23-2012, 06:17 AM
:confused: ipf8000 will not go into online mode. Is there a way I can downgrade from v1.38 to a version that allows bypassing of errors?

Thanks newbie Dave:confused:

L Printer Tool
When a problem on the printer occurs and an error code is displayed, effectively disabling the printer, this service tool allows you to bypass the error and aid in troubleshooting. Under the above conditions the printer becomes disabled and cannot be flashed with firmware using the traditional methods.
The L Printer Tool allows you to “bypass” the error condition which allows you to update the printer with firmware.
The L Printer Tool also allows technicians to retrieve the Status Print and Print Inf. files electronically, providing
information that may be necessary for troubleshooting purposes.

18751-------------READ THIS PUB FIRST

18752------------32BIT

18753------------64BIT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Canon U.S.A. : Support & Drivers : imagePROGRAF iPF8000 (http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/office/imageprograf_series/imageprograf_ipf8000/imageprograf_ipf8000#DriversAndSoftware)
:o

dare009
12-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the help. I've been looking for this with no luck. I will post after I try it out.
Thanks again.:cool:

Custom Search