PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous How remove toner cart on IRAC 5051

Custom Search

benerin
12-27-2012, 04:39 PM
Hello everybidy.. have a good day..

I have some question regarding on how to remove toner cart even it's not yet finished. I have other machine (same model) at are not working anymore but still have toner in cartridge I want to take that toner and to transfer on other machine which same model..

Thank you inadvance.. :)

zoraldinho
12-27-2012, 04:51 PM
This is procedure for Canon trained tech.If you are not,call one.

In Service Mode Level 2 make the following change. COPIER>OPTION>DSPLY-SW> T-CRG-SW. Set T-CRG-SW to a 1.

Exit Service Mode and perform the following:

In User Mode, enter SETTINGS AND REGISTRATION> ADJUSTMENTS/MAINTENANCE> MAINTENANCE> REPLACE SPECIFIED TONER.

skynet
12-27-2012, 05:01 PM
The instructions for removing the toner bottle manually if the machine is dead, should be in your service manual.

JustManuals
12-27-2012, 08:38 PM
If you can't remove the toner cartridge which is the most basic of all functions, you should call a trained authorized Canon technician.

HtH

Paul@justmanuals.com

Yes, I have the service manual if you want to buy it, email me.

benerin
12-28-2012, 04:24 AM
This is procedure for Canon trained tech.If you are not,call one.

In Service Mode Level 2 make the following change. COPIER>OPTION>DSPLY-SW> T-CRG-SW. Set T-CRG-SW to a 1.

Exit Service Mode and perform the following:

In User Mode, enter SETTINGS AND REGISTRATION> ADJUSTMENTS/MAINTENANCE> MAINTENANCE> REPLACE SPECIFIED TONER.

Thank you Mr. Zoraldinho,

You right sir, I'm not trained Canon technician. prevouisly i'm Sharp & Xerox technician technician for almost 20 years now, only this time i"m started this brand,

Again Sir thank very much.. Hopefully next time you can help again, hehehehehe

zoraldinho
12-28-2012, 10:38 AM
Depends on you.;)

Custom Search