PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous canon L50 cartridge specs. ???

Custom Search

dddon
12-28-2012, 03:11 AM
does this type toner cartridge contain the image roller necessary to transfer the toner to the paper?
I have a copier that uses this cartridge, but I cannot find any reference to a image drum for it.
currently it copies, but is quite dark on the background . any positive help you can send is good !
and , yes it is old .... so am I ! dddon

teckat
12-28-2012, 03:27 AM
does this type toner cartridge contain the image roller necessary to transfer the toner to the paper?
I have a copier that uses this cartridge, but I cannot find any reference to a image drum for it.
currently it copies, but is quite dark on the background . any positive help you can send is good !
and , yes it is old .... so am I ! dddon

what is printer model u use this L50 in:confused:

if it's not an OEM Product /it's a waste of time to purchase-

this L50 is bootlegged all over the place / with claims of being compatible to CANON OEM product

dddon
12-28-2012, 03:59 AM
sorry . i should have included the model ... its a PC1060 Canon ...
but the question is , regardless of oem or not : does the toner cart have the image "drum" in it ???
perhaps this is too technical a question (?)
dddon

teckat
12-28-2012, 05:57 AM
sorry . i should have included the model ... its a PC1060 Canon ...
but the question is , regardless of oem or not : does the toner cart have the image "drum" in it ???
perhaps this is too technical a question (?)
dddon

That ? was not technical / all u had to do was open door & look inside the printer:p

laser toner cartridge uses a single cartridge system that combines all consumables into one inexpensive unit
cartridge contains everything that can run out or wear out - toner, drum and development unit - in one easily replaceable component

wseyller
12-28-2012, 12:58 PM
Cartridge is similar to HP 2100 LaserJet cart. No transfer roller in it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

zoraldinho
12-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Too technical question;);).

Sent from my Bosch iron using a handle.:p

teckat
12-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Practical Answers

The Technical Information Service of Practical Action
Practical Action has been using appropriate technology to help people in the developing world for more than four decades. Within Practical Answers section of this site you will find a knowledge bank of these technologies so that you can take them and replicate them. If you can’t find what you are looking for you can ask a question through our technical inquiries service. More information (http://practicalaction.org/about-practical-answers)

Custom Search