PDA

View Full Version : Canon IR-ADVN 6065 transfer belt unit

Custom Search

Lepus
12-31-2012, 01:47 PM
Good Day,

As the title, customer just bought this machine from my company last 2month ago. And now its transfer belt tear apart in middle due to drum unit finger drop into the unit. Anyone can help me by guiding me how to totally removed the belt from the unit? My superior insisted me to take it off and send it to Canon for advice.:cool:

Thank in advance.

teckat
12-31-2012, 06:16 PM
Good Day,

As the title, customer just bought this machine from my company last 2month ago. And now its transfer belt tear apart in middle due to drum unit finger drop into the unit. Anyone can help me by guiding me how to totally removed the belt from the unit? My superior insisted me to take it off and send it to Canon for advice.:cool:

Thank in advance.

READ PDF>>>>> A trained tech should perform this:o
because there were two countermeasures that need to updated on the ETB belt-
-Interference by the AP Kit Separation Claws can cause damage to the ETB while the machine is inoperation.
-Countermeasure Against Displacement of the Electrostatic Transfer Belt (ETB)

Publications describe the permanent countermeasures to prevent the ETB from Tearing.----& Displacement

Lepus
01-01-2013, 02:50 AM
Good Day,

I will perform the step by step via the pdf and will look in to the counter measure by tomorrow since today is my NEW YEAR off day :cool: and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all :D

Thank you teckat.

Custom Search