PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c284 c2152

Custom Search

macuk
01-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Hope someone can help with this! Originally had a marked belt, another engineer changed assembly and immediately loud banging noise heard, swapped back to old belt assembly, still same horrendous noise. engineer then disconnected cl7 clutch, turned machine back on and no noise. reconnected clutch and machine immediately gives a c-2152 code which will not dissappear! original engineer now gone sick leaving me (who has little experience on this model) to rectify problem. Any ideas? could he have blown something by possibly connecting the clutch without switching off the machine?

Jazzwcs
01-07-2013, 04:17 PM
More than likely it sounds like a blown ICP on the PRCB. Its what usually blows when you connect a load while the machine is on. But to be sure, check the sensor PS39 for proper operation and M3. Otherwise you are looking at replacing the PRCB.

macuk
01-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Sensor ps 39 working ok, found icp3 blown on prcb. Any ideas on the banging noise? Fuser drive seems to turn smoothly.

JSC
01-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Sensor ps 39 working ok, found icp3 blown on prcb. Any ideas on the banging noise? Fuser drive seems to turn smoothly.

Check the cleaning section of the transfer belt assy. I have had a couple of them in do this, normally it's because a Mylar has become unstuck and blocks the Shute that the transfer cleaning assy dumps the toner into........hope that makes sense...

macuk
01-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Thanks JSC, I have checked the cleaning assembly, and have swapped transfer belt units (with cleaning assy) still no change. Has cl6 clutch been a problem with ths machine?

macuk
01-09-2013, 12:07 AM
Update! changed cl6 clutch and noise went away for over two hours, running colour and b+w, A4 and A3, single and double sided. Then when i went to do a colour copy, it made a loud gear slipping noise and the paper jammed just before the fuser. Cancelled job and ran a b+w copy, this ran perfectly ok. image stabilisation performed ok with no noise. Only happens when colour copies made.
Any ideas appreciated

Custom Search