PDA

View Full Version : C451 and Fiery Command Workstation connection error

Custom Search

Capodastra
01-15-2013, 11:02 AM
I am trying to connect to my C451 through the Fiery Command Workstation software and keep getting the error:

"Unable to connect to (X3eTY-EDFE). The server name or IP address may be invalid"

This has only just started happening and I cannot clear it to connect. I have restarted both Mac and Bizhub and Fiery many times to try and sort the error, but to no avail. I have printed the configuration pages and the IP address is correct at 192.168.1.9.

I am now desperate as I need to get some jobs printed today and am at a loss to know where to go with this, so any help would be so gratefully received.

C

UDjDesign
02-08-2013, 08:08 AM
I am trying to connect to my C451 through the Fiery Command Workstation software and keep getting the error:

"Unable to connect to (X3eTY-EDFE). The server name or IP address may be invalid"

This has only just started happening and I cannot clear it to connect. I have restarted both Mac and Bizhub and Fiery many times to try and sort the error, but to no avail. I have printed the configuration pages and the IP address is correct at 192.168.1.9.

I am now desperate as I need to get some jobs printed today and am at a loss to know where to go with this, so any help would be so gratefully received.

C

Hi
wondering if you have resolved this issue, as im having the same problem, i have a KM bizhubc451 and trying to connect with command workstation and its saying that i have the wrong ip address, funny because i can actually print through the print apple option, but trying to print with more options like finishing and binding, only way is through command work station as i did in the pass with my other konica machine, do you know if i need an external fiery system to run with it or does the C451 has one built in.
thanks in advance.
Y

Capodastra
02-08-2013, 10:17 AM
I had to reinstall the software and after a restart of the Bizhub and the Mac it sorted itself.

All is now working OK.

UDjDesign
02-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Sorry to ask again, but do you need or have an external fiery system to run the C451 or is it built in?

Capodastra
02-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Normally there is a built in fiery on the machine - see pic attached.

UDjDesign
02-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Thanks for your efforts for the picture, i just checked my machine and it doesn't have it, its different to your machine, i think i have to add it on if that even possible, i think i just bought a machine that i can even control the print options, i might have to search for other options.
Thanks again

RRodgers
02-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Normally there is a built in fiery on the machine - see pic attached.
Fiery is always an add-on.

Custom Search