PDA

View Full Version : uneven black line bizhub 750

Custom Search

cristian
01-21-2013, 10:07 PM
Minolta bizhub 750.I have an uneven black line 0-5 mm thick on the upper part of allmost all copies.

blackcat4866
01-21-2013, 10:40 PM
It sounds like a dirty primary charge wire or grid. Scan a page. =^..^=

cristian
01-21-2013, 10:50 PM
I have done it.The scan is OK.Cleaned also the grid and all wires .the result is the same.an uneven line exact at the top of the page (2-3 mm), uneven as thicknessand... plus another line with interruptions 1 cm below (0-5 mm).

minimerlin
01-21-2013, 10:51 PM
Minolta bizhub 750.I have an uneven black line 0-5 mm thick on the upper part of allmost all copies.Fuser rollers damaged by dev /toner spills?

blackcat4866
01-21-2013, 10:54 PM
No, ... I meant scan a sample page, then attach it to this thread. =^..^=

cristian
01-21-2013, 11:34 PM

cristian
01-21-2013, 11:42 PM
fuser rolls are clean, both

blackcat4866
01-21-2013, 11:42 PM
I'm sticking with my dirty grid diagnosis. You know, all it takes is a microscopic fiber of lint to discharge the grid to the drum. They can be very hard to see even when you know it's there. =^..^=

cristian
01-22-2013, 12:34 AM
You are right.I have cleaned again the wires with a small piece of fibreglass (indeed was a small knot) and the problem was solved.Thank you .
PS. Another problem that i have seen on this machine.The drum is starting to take damage (matt and screched) for 3 cm from the inside part.The transfer rubber roller is also a little damaged.Think is from the toner leeks...but is also badly screched .Last time when i have check the machine i have cleaned the developper, but the damage is extended.Any ideas?

cristian
01-22-2013, 12:37 AM
Thank you again. A little bit difficult machine....

blackcat4866
01-22-2013, 12:39 AM
... PS. Another problem that i have seen on this machine.The drum is starting to take damage (matt and screched) for 3 cm from the inside part.The transfer rubber roller is also a little damaged.Think is from the toner leeks...but is also badly screched .Last time when i have check the machine i have cleaned the developper, but the damage is extended.Any ideas?

Are we talking about the same machine? The bizhub 750 has a transfer wire, not a transfer roller.

I'm very confused. :confused::confused::confused:

=^..^=

cristian
01-22-2013, 11:37 AM
Sorry about the delay.It was 3 a.m. when i have post you the last message.Yes, is the same machine.It is the toner guide roller and not the transfer roller .Anyway i have saw some drums before became mat but no one so scretched... unless the developer contain some foreign particles. So, 1 week ago i have put the developer through a sieve and seems to be clean,also i have cleaned the toner guide roller with a soft cloth, but the mat area and the scretches are growing.I have also search the contact points who could cause the scretches and i have find that the owner use the machine also for A4-R, and when it does, there are some toner leaks in the precise area of the scretches, and the metal is also screthed according to the position from the photo.Think maybe this is the cause.19039

Darren King
01-22-2013, 02:00 PM
There are mylar "drum protection sheets" on each end of the transfer corona. They are about 4mm wide and wrap around the transfer entrance guide. They become worn and need to be replaced regularly. When they are worn the metal of the guide contacts the drum and causes damage.
Check these small mylars and replace if needed. KonMin sells these mylars. I can't remember the part# off hand.
Just found part# 56AA17840

cristian
01-22-2013, 08:39 PM
Thank you.I will check them.

Toner Boy
01-26-2013, 01:38 AM
Your drum wear could have been caused by the corona block cover not being completely seated (yeah, did it myself once), caused grid to ride too close to drum with light contact on the front side. Could this be your drum wear issue? Maybe its solved since you cleaned the grid again...

JustManuals
01-26-2013, 10:33 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

methogod
01-27-2013, 01:13 PM
2-3 MM line at top of page, i need to have you run that with a test sheet off the glass...

write...

numbers like this...

1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

it doesn't have to be perfect, make copies running as letter and letter-R. need to see results.

I think its your "slit glass", there is a clip, that acts as a stop spring, sometimes when you close the process unit you can push it in too far or not far enough. Alliteratively it can be dirty, some toner spilled... either way my first place to look, it its on both copies and prints.

Toner Boy
02-05-2014, 07:23 AM
Crap, I just ran into this problem with the 'drum protect strips'. It killed a new drum in only 20K pages. There was no listing for this part number in my parts guide, 56AA17840. The front one is damaged and left no space between the drum and transfer unit guide. Live and Learn I guess.

EarthKmTech
02-05-2014, 11:48 AM
if the lock tight(ed) factory alignment screws come loose and vibrate out of position this will also end up with a scratched drum. It's cheaper to simply change the transfer charge unit for a NEW one instead of continually risking new drums which are more expensive. (unless you are using crappy katun drums, then who cares)

Custom Search