PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C450

Custom Search

sulemandw
01-26-2013, 10:33 PM
Hi friends
how can we reset the fusing unit of C450??

mindhunter
02-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Hi friends
how can we reset the fusing unit of C450??

whats you exat meaning for reset ?
did you mention to life indicator ?

sulemandw
02-01-2013, 04:31 PM
whats you exat meaning for reset ?
did you mention to life indicator ?
yes life ended

mindhunter
02-01-2013, 04:50 PM
yes life ended

the easiest way is to cut the 2 green wire on fusing.(these cables are on the connector of fusing).
then connect this 2 cable to each other with 1AMP Fuse .after the first copy you made . life will be clear.
the second way is to reprogram the IC on the main Controller that has 8 leg or jumper via the programmer.

I think you should do the first one

sulemandw
02-01-2013, 06:09 PM
the easiest way is to cut the 2 green wire on fusing.(these cables are on the connector of fusing).
then connect this 2 cable to each other with 1AMP Fuse .after the first copy you made . life will be clear.
the second way is to reprogram the IC on the main Controller that has 8 leg or jumper via the programmer.

thanks for solution
you have c550 and c350 firmware
if you have any firmware please send me

mindhunter
02-01-2013, 06:28 PM
thanks for solution
you have c550 and c350 firmware
if you have any firmware please send me

no i dont have them .
im searching for them tooo

sulemandw
02-01-2013, 08:25 PM
no i dont have them .
im searching for them tooo
Good Luck
but the c350 you told me that you already send but i did't receive

sulemandw
02-01-2013, 08:26 PM
Good Luck
but the c350 you told me that you already send but i did't receive
sorry c450

mindhunter
02-02-2013, 02:56 PM
sorry c450

yeah check your spam list. if you didnt get them give me another email that I could forward it to you again .

RRodgers
02-02-2013, 03:38 PM

1 amp fuse eh? Well if that doesn't work maybe just a 5 amp one.... hell.... just jumper in 110v LOL
(don't do ANY of that)

JustManuals
02-02-2013, 06:14 PM
I have firmware for all of the K-M models. But like everything else, it isn't free. If interested, email me at Paul@justmanuals.com

mindhunter
02-02-2013, 08:25 PM
1 amp fuse eh? Well if that doesn't work maybe just a 5 amp one.... hell.... just jumper in 110v LOL
(don't do ANY of that)
about fuse Ive tested a lot and we dont have any problem with it.seriously the first time I tought that was impossible.but If you wanna a image or movie I can give you.
about the copier that they are 110V we have a copy of 110V IC that is RAW.so again no problem.
yeah I knew it . its not formal and legal but many people in developing country do such things.
And also I remember another way that is : Makes your Copier NON-STOP and Makes off your life-indicator Alarm.

sulemandw
02-03-2013, 10:02 PM
thanks its worked
Now an other problem with yellow image unit i changed 4 unit but after 60, 70 copies yellow line on the edge of the paper with copies the line is coming more and more high any solution

sulemandw
02-03-2013, 10:04 PM
no i did't received the email please send me on this sulemandw@yahoo.com

sbus
04-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Due to the shortage of fusers (which come from Thailand; there was a flood in 2012 that disrupted fuser availability), KM released a firmware ("special firmware" on the KMBS download site) that, believe it or not, resets the fuser counter when it reaches the end, to allow people to keep using their old fuser when none were available. It's still there, and still downloadable... and you ain't gotta cut any wires... It's for the K0 firmware release I believe... The download (and a ReadMe file) is available from Support & Drivers Search Page | Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. (http://onyxftp.mykonicaminolta.com/download/Search.aspx). Select "Color Products" then "Bizhub C450" then "Special Firmware"... click "Show" and you'll be on the special firmware page. The fuser counter firmware is GYC-K0... (Full disclosure: I read the ReadMe but did NOT yet install it...)

Custom Search