PDA

View Full Version : C6000: Turn of copier and switch on RU?

Custom Search

oxident
02-06-2013, 06:33 AM
Hi!

I'm having the problem that sometimes when turning on a C6000, the finisher repeatedly makes some "clicking" noise with flashing LEDs and the printer says I'll have to switch on the RU and power cycle the copier. Sometimes the machine starts to work again after one cycle but often it takes two or three cycles. Of course I've double checked the power cord and even tried different sockets ... without luck.
Do you think my RU is dying?

aAandy
02-06-2013, 08:22 AM
Hi!

I'm having the problem that sometimes when turning on a C6000, the finisher repeatedly makes some "clicking" noise with flashing LEDs and the printer says I'll have to switch on the RU and power cycle the copier. Sometimes the machine starts to work again after one cycle but often it takes two or three cycles. Of course I've double checked the power cord and even tried different sockets ... without luck.
Do you think my RU is dying?

i think your RU power supply is dying - if you're capable check for bad capacitors with a bulge on top, or clear fluid leaking out underneath & replace any bad caps you observe & test again

Custom Search