PDA

View Full Version : KM C-6500 controller settings

Custom Search

selmila
02-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Hi. i have connected CREO fiery to C 6500 and i am able to give prints but on the machine it does not show if the data has recived or not,but if i load the media in the tray it start to print.I am also unable to check the controller details from the machine because it is disabled.is ther any thing to do with the controller settings in the machine? can i get help on this problem.

Mick01
02-08-2013, 05:49 AM
Firstly, is it a FIERY or a CREO. They are different Rip's!
My best guess if it is a Fiery is that Papaer mismatch is ticked in the set up of the fiery. Enter the setup menu (via command Workstation or the web page of the controller and untick "enable mismatch action". This will still send the print job to the C6500 if there is a mismatch in paper weight, type etc.
Hope this helps

selmila
02-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Firstly, is it a FIERY or a CREO. They are different Rip's!
My best guess if it is a Fiery is that Papaer mismatch is ticked in the set up of the fiery. Enter the setup menu (via command Workstation or the web page of the controller and untick "enable mismatch action". This will still send the print job to the C6500 if there is a mismatch in paper weight, type etc.
Hope this helps

It is a IKON PowerPro Plus (powerd by CREO). i will check with the menu setup but it dose not show the controller on the machine even if it is connected.

Mick01
02-10-2013, 10:32 PM
OK, If it is a Creo Rip then please observe the following. Ensure when the print job is sent to the Rip all paper size, paper type, paper weight settings are correct. There is a "force print" check box in the paper tray menu that if ticked will ignore the setting sand send the print job anyway. What you are probably getting is the print job staying in the print queue on hold. If you click on the info button (yellow button on the top menu in the creo), it will display the parameters of the job that are incorrect.
Hope this helps.

Custom Search