PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C35 / NEC My Office C350

Custom Search

Ben Around
02-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Is anybody having problems with these machines misfeeding from tray 2 or tray 3? We have a handfull of them in the field and every one of them have the same problem. We've played with the mylar, replaced the one-way bearings, swapped paper trays but nothing seems to make them feed reliably.

The paper never leaves the tray when the misfeed occurs.

JustManuals
02-08-2013, 10:16 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Ben Around
02-08-2013, 10:50 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Is that all you have to offer on every post?

mmru4real
02-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Put a shim between the 2 trays we have done this to everyone of our machines for the same issue and it resolved the problem on 12 machines.

mmru4real
02-08-2013, 11:09 PM
The shim should be on the left side near the front corner between tray 2 and 3. I can post pictures next week, it has fixed every machine we have that has the additional tray

Ben Around
02-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Thank you for your response mmru4real. I must admit that I'm somewhat skeptical about your approach, but results are results. Please post the pictures, that would be great. And they are worth a thousand words.

scottybbb
02-09-2013, 12:32 AM
I would like to see a picture of the shim also.Thanks.

blackcat4866
02-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Now I'm curious. Any theory what the shim does specifically? =^..^=

JR2ALTA
02-09-2013, 03:11 AM
My thoughts.

Tray 3 (optional tray) has three mylars between the primary and sep rollers. That's ridiculous, of course paper will bind and not feed. I remove one with an exacto.

Also, I tell customers to clean up the big roller and fan the paper frequently.

We have sent 3 C35s back to Konica

They jam, they skew. Tell your sales to keep expectations reasonable. people want production print with these, aint gunna happen.

but yea, i want to see pic too

EarthKmTech
02-09-2013, 03:12 AM
Is that all you have to offer on every post?

Utilise the forums ignore list if there are people you don't wish to see posts from - that's what its there for. :cool:

EarthKmTech
02-09-2013, 03:17 AM
the other thing that's shitty about the option trays on the c35 is the right side door catches being spot welded to the frame and breaking off - in order to fix it you have to drill a suitable sized hole and use one of the standard km machine screws.

krm
02-09-2013, 03:17 AM
These color machines? I worked at a dealership with many color biz hubs and we were busy with firmware, mods., bad IU's and loads of machine issues. ( Not generally $ making.) Not by design, my current company has mostly black n white. We are not nearly as busy with abnormal -premature issues, like these color machines generate. Am I the only one who feels this way? I know color is the future, present, etc., but I don't miss trying to explain all the new machine failures to customers'.

EarthKmTech
02-09-2013, 03:21 AM
The machines are built in china by 16 - 17 year old's who are employer housed on camp and paid $2 a day. Smiles are not something you will see in this work place.

If you think any of the other mass produced brands of anything made there are any different, you are sadly mistaken.

When all people care about is getting things as cheaply as possible, THIS is the future.

RRodgers
02-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Utilise the forums ignore list if there are people you don't wish to see posts from - that's what its there for. :cool:

I guess he hasn't "Been Around" long enough to realize that. LOL

Ben Around
02-09-2013, 03:01 PM
I guess he hasn't "Been Around" long enough to realize that. LOL

Ha Ha ha, that was so funny, like when a customer tells a tech they should put him on the payroll.

Ben Around
02-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Thanks everyone for your responses.

JR2ALTA yep skewing problems here too, right out of the box.

If everyone puts pressure on KM & NEC maybe we can get them to address it, like they did with the op panel not coming back up after sleep mode. Which was due to an anemic power supply. We had lots of fun with that issue too. FYI There is also a tech bulletin on the Ricoh MP C2550 machine for the same op panel problem.

The manufacturer always acts like your the only one having the problem, until the tech bulletin comes out. But with forums like this we can compare notes.

Oh, EarthKmTech I don't want to ignore the tech manual joker dude. I have a tech manual already. But if he has any technical bulletins or actual expertise addressing these issues to sell to us, I wouldn't want to miss it.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Custom Search