PDA

View Full Version : km bh165 squeking noise from feed rollers

Custom Search

juve
02-11-2013, 09:28 PM
hello
today I went to check 2 bh165(installed a month ago) one 6000 copies,the other 4000.and the both are doing strange noise during feeding.from my testing I ended to a conclusion that the noise is coming from too much pressure of the double feed prevention pad with the feed roller.because i fed the paper manually and the same noise resulted,and when I PUSHED down a little bit the pad with my finger the noise vanished.Is there any body who found a tip to settle this noise.whAT I'VE DONE IS THAT I SHORTED A LITTLE BIT THE SPRING WHICH PRESSES UP THE PAD BUT THE NOISE REMAINED

EarthKmTech
02-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Have these trays done away with separation rollers and gone with separation pads now ? I havent worked on one yet.

I've had a few of the old versions of these machines in certain environments making offensive noises from the roller / sep roller setup and the only solution was to replace them. I wouldnt go cutting springs as you may end up with multifeeding issues.

juve
02-13-2013, 09:49 PM
Have these trays done away with separation rollers and gone with separation pads now ? I havent worked on one yet.

I've had a few of the old versions of these machines in certain environments making offensive noises from the roller / sep roller setup and the only solution was to replace them. I wouldnt go cutting springs as you may end up with multifeeding issues.
yes,in fact in the 165(and if i'm not mistaken also in the 215)they made pads instead of sep.roller.I think that it will solve itself by wear and tear i.e.less material less pressure.I also told km about it but for now no response.regards spring ,I only cut the first rim,that definitely will not effect paper jams,than we see as we go along.no news good news from the client

Custom Search