PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Parts compatibility between Bizhub C250 and C252

Custom Search

burner42
02-18-2013, 01:06 PM
Hi guys, can i please ask that whether if i can salvage part from a C250 and use it in my C252? mainly the expensive parts such as imaging units, fuser etc, thanks

blazebusiness
02-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Hi guys, can i please ask that whether if i can salvage part from a C250 and use it in my C252? mainly the expensive parts such as imaging units, fuser etc, thanks

Most parts are the same----To answer your question the following parts are compatible:

waste toner assy
xfer belt assy
toner
image units
fuser

Swapping parts with used ones will not reset the counter info though. New units have counter reset chips or fuses that burn out after install.

burner42
02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
thanks mate, i was thinking of a cheap fix, i thought that it would change according to the replacement unit's condition, also can i ask is it normal for the lcd touch panel to be unresponsive in certain areas, my one recently came up with the issue that i cannot press the ok button, however if i press the corner, it will work accordingly, i recall this wasn't the issue before, thanks

EarthKmTech
02-20-2013, 11:34 AM
c252 is a c250 with a better bypass tray.

from memory the only difference is the PWB-M, the bypass tray assy and its wiring and obviously the firmware.

everything else should be the same, all the consumables are.

touch panels were notorious for dying on these machines.

mrwho
02-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Ditto. Easiest path is to have both parts catalogs handy and check it out, namely when talking about boards and electric parts, but I'd say 95% of the machine is the same.

blazebusiness
02-20-2013, 05:06 PM
thanks mate, i was thinking of a cheap fix, i thought that it would change according to the replacement unit's condition, also can i ask is it normal for the lcd touch panel to be unresponsive in certain areas, my one recently came up with the issue that i cannot press the ok button, however if i press the corner, it will work accordingly, i recall this wasn't the issue before, thanks

You can try to clean the display and/or calibrate the display but this almost never works. You'll eventually have no choice but to replace the touch panel overlay part#4037-7807-01 (http://www.precisionroller.com/4037-7807-01-for-konica-minolta/part_number.html). They are pretty easy to install.

wseyller
02-20-2013, 05:20 PM
I think there was a bulletin about touch panels where they update it because of a lack of a humidity barrier. For dealers it is a free of charge replacement. I had to go through this before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Custom Search