PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 363/423 serial number

Custom Search

Barış KURT
03-02-2013, 09:02 AM
i have reset nvram and machine screen displayed " serial numbers must be entered"
what can i do ?

regards...

RRodgers
03-02-2013, 02:14 PM
I'd look to the screen and give it a read, then do what it is asking. Or... if you call a tech that know's what they are doing they can do it for ya.
Have a good day.

blackcat4866
03-02-2013, 03:02 PM
If I was me, I'd open up and read my manual. Oh wait, I am me.

If I was you, and didn't or wouldn't open up and read a manual, I would pay somebody like me who can and will read a manual, then fix it.

Isn't it a little embarrassing to claim to be some sort of a technician, then not even do the most basic preliminary reading? I would be embarrassed. I am embarrassed for you.
=^..^=

JustManuals
03-02-2013, 03:25 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Mr Spock
03-02-2013, 06:54 PM
why reset the nvram???? I have not had to do it on this model yet.

fixthecopier
03-02-2013, 09:26 PM
i have reset nvram and machine screen displayed " serial numbers must be entered"
what can i do ?

regards...

In case you have not got the idea yet, we are real big on manuals, hell we even have a guy here who can get you any manual you need. Now if your post had been about how you have tried everything that you could find in the manual, and then tried to find the answer by researching on the net, and still it is not working, then we would have jumped in with ideas.

Don't feel like we are picking on you, because if I came on this site and ask something I could have looked up, they would ride my ass also, and well they should. Not wanting to lose respect of my peers is a motivating factor in me doing better research and, basically doing my job properly.

Mr Spock
03-03-2013, 02:04 AM
Don't feel like we are picking on you, because if I came on this site and ask something I could have looked up, they would ride my ass also, and well they should. Not wanting to lose respect of my peers is a motivating factor in me doing better research and, basically doing my job properly.

We pick on people here just for the fun of it.. Even worse when they are tooo lazy to RTFM!

blackcat4866
03-03-2013, 03:01 PM
why reset the nvram???? I have not had to do it on this model yet.

Yes, what was your reason for resetting the nvram? =^..^=

Barış KURT
03-06-2013, 03:10 PM
i have solved problem machine is now running, write serial number, and upload licence code.but very difficult for me.
because I cant find any data on forum and internet , about this subject.

Yes, what was your reason for resetting the nvram? =^..^=

RRodgers
03-06-2013, 07:47 PM
i have solved problem machine is now running, write serial number, and upload licence code.but very difficult for me.

I vote we ban you.

fixthecopier
03-06-2013, 09:16 PM

so, have you bought a manual yet, cause you will need it if you have to service that machine.

Barış KURT
03-07-2013, 07:10 AM
yes i have bought it , it is not enough but i have learn "request repair code and upload licence code" read on manual.

so, have you bought a manual yet, cause you will need it if you have to service that machine.

Kidaver
03-07-2013, 01:59 PM
How is the manual not enough? It has everything in there....This is one of the very good things I can say about Konica Minolta is their manuals are very thorough and in depth. I can only think of one time where I've had to call tech support due to a problem because I find most everything I need in the manuals.

978jose
08-16-2013, 05:17 AM
what can i do ?

regards...

how you reset nvram on bizhub 363?

Barış KURT
08-16-2013, 10:14 AM
how you reset nvram on bizhub 363?

i want reset ce password and i have solved it.
regards...

Custom Search