PDA

View Full Version : Can Develop Ineo machines run embedded solutions?

Custom Search

Fer
03-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Particularly Ecopy, Autostore and Safecom?

Since they are basicly copies of the Bizhub line, i wonder of they support embedded solutions built for Konica Minolta machines. Or am i missing something?

OggyUK
03-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Develop devices run the same embedded open API solutions as KM however I believe the embedded licence will have to come from the relevant supplier to activate.

eCopy have an agreement with KM re embedded licences and although all the software and open API is available to work with eCopy they themselves restrict the use on Develop

In summery, a KM licence open API solutions is comparable to a Develop solution but some have exclusive licences for each brand

The Develop devices are not copiers of BizHubs, the ARE bizhubs with a red badge on and different screen logo, turn one around and look at the serial number base plate, you'll see Konica Minolta BizHub C xxx

Fer
03-06-2013, 09:10 PM
eCopy have an agreement with KM re embedded licences and although all the software and open API is available to work with eCopy they themselves restrict the use on Develop

So in short, Sharescan would run on a Develop machine. But eCopy does not allow it?

Custom Search