PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C350 Code C0001

Custom Search

copyman
03-07-2013, 01:24 AM
Code C-0001.
According to the service manual this has to do with main motor malfunction. Any known issues that would cause this? Account is far away and would like to have anything with me when I go out there.
Thanks in advance

EarthKmTech
03-07-2013, 08:04 AM
take a look in the service manual and work out the relevent parts it drives, if this old s/heap is similar to new machines it will probably be the transfer belt, paper transport and the black imaging unit upper or lower or both. Thus, i would take, the belt, a black imaging unit, the main motor and the printer control board in my car for the journey. If i wanted extra certainty i would take a main power supply too.

fusing unit will have its own motor as there's a loop sensor under it to control its speed relevant to the transfer belt, so it can be ruled out.

Saghir377
03-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Dear once it happen with me that time i found a free screw struck on the board of main motor its very easy two motors r there u can exchange and check the problem. 2nd chance overall mechanical struck because of dust or toner developer drooped on mechanical and result movement of gears jam.
Check its very easy don't worry.

Custom Search