PDA

View Full Version : Account track login timeout

Custom Search

wseyller
03-11-2013, 08:39 PM
Anyway to increase timeout to say 10 mins. Particularly on a C654. I looked for it and just couldn't find a setting.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JR2ALTA
03-11-2013, 09:18 PM
wouldn't that just be panel reset?

wseyller
03-11-2013, 09:41 PM
After entering password and when nothing is touched it will lock back down after a minute or two. Then the operator has to enter the password in again. Basically they don't want to have to enter the password again after walking away from the machine after a couple min

MAD0RAM
03-12-2013, 11:00 AM
After entering password and when nothing is touched it will lock back down after a minute or two. Then the operator has to enter the password in again. Basically they don't want to have to enter the password again after walking away from the machine after a couple min

It is panel reset.

Unless everyone is signing out of the copier when thy leave or signing the previous operator out when they arrive they may as well turn that off.

10 minutes is a long time, and will allow users to piggy back on others accounts making copy track useless.

wseyller
03-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Its a church and they only have one account registered. Whether they add more later not sure. The account track is just to keep unauthorized people from using the copier while no one is around.

Custom Search