PDA

View Full Version : Help! Plugged in new copier and cannot use any buttons..

Custom Search

janep
03-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Hey everyone! I was browsing through the forum and found a lot of useful information, but still couldn't find the answer to some help I need. I just purchased a used Konica bizhub Di3510. It was working great when I tested it before transporting it, but now that it's back at my office I can't get it to do anything. Maybe it was jostled too much in the move? Not sure.. and I was hoping I could get some assistance from you guys.

When I plug it in, the screen turns on but just has this picture:

That's it. It doesn't let me press any buttons, nothing. What happened?:confused:

JustManuals
03-12-2013, 09:43 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

fixthecopier
03-12-2013, 10:00 AM
If you are a user, you need a tech. If you are a tech, it will be the mfb-3. Pull and reseat it. maybe try new firmware, then change it.

knightfall
03-13-2013, 01:18 AM
if you got it from a dealership you should be covered by their service for a short time if not you will need a tech on site.

JR2ALTA
03-13-2013, 01:22 AM
new? somebody done lied to you

wseyller
03-13-2013, 01:35 AM

Lol I was thinking the same thing yesterday. When I read the title I was thinking brand new out of the box. Then when I saw the actual model I felt like I was blind folded and spun around. The words "new" and "Di3510" should never be associated.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

kronical
03-21-2013, 10:59 PM

Way to throw your 2 cents in without actually reading the OP.

kronical
03-21-2013, 11:01 PM
Do you have this machine connected on a network? I have hundreds of these boxes and this is pretty common, when the machine is set for DHCP it will sit at this screen for sometimes up to 30 minutes while it searches for a network connection and obtains IP information before continuing it's boot sequence.

Custom Search