PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C35

Custom Search

Max
03-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Is there a way to reset a IU counter on those copiers at all? Got a customer screaming and my supplier has run out of reset chips. Any help much appreciated.

JR2ALTA
03-18-2013, 02:22 PM
no but there is firmware to extend life to 150%. the drums could go two or three life cycles in my opinion

avecosat
03-21-2013, 07:12 PM
no but there is firmware to extend life to 150%. the drums could go two or three life cycles in my opinion

Please , I would like to know which is these firmware :confused::confused::confused::cool:

EarthKmTech
03-21-2013, 09:01 PM
Is that a paying customer on a service contract ? If so they have every right to be screaming about tight wads trying to avoid supplying the required parts to keep the machine operational, i.e. new imaging units. If this is the case, this is disgraceful behaviour. I'd hate to work for a company like that.

Gift
06-14-2013, 02:36 PM

any more Info's about this? I just found the new firmware with more option to lower the ATDC adjustemt cycles - is that what you're talking about?

thx

Hansoon
06-14-2013, 04:47 PM
Is that a paying customer on a service contract ? If so they have every right to be screaming about tight wads trying to avoid supplying the required parts to keep the machine operational, i.e. new imaging units. If this is the case, this is disgraceful behaviour. I'd hate to work for a company like that.

That's a very noble attitude and basically you are right, but.......... As long as the machine fulfils the needs of the customer and if the customer is at the same time a cheapo squeezing the last bit of life out of an Indy what can one do? We like to survive somehow.

I have lost sales against large dealers (Canon) because they where able to put out new color machines for a lower price than I with my used machines. How? Cause Canon was subsidizing it and likely some Chinese workers will be forced to do unpayed overtime or accept pay cuts too to come to those unrealistic prices.

I believe that's also somehow disgraceful............

Also me myself, does hate this kind of work but it is better than having the government "support" me with taxpayers money. There are no alternative jobs free available here and the days we could make mark ups of 25% are gone. I don't know about you guys in the USA, perhaps you live in abundance but here in Europe the markets are more than extremely tight............

Hans

JR2ALTA
06-14-2013, 06:36 PM
@earthkmtech

The service contract covers parts that need replacing.

It's not as if the customer can demand that every two months the machine be rebuilt.

The issue at hand is that Konica severely underestimates the life of these parts and forces us to replace them. that's a waste.

Custom Search