PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta Bizhub Press C6000 Impressions.

Custom Search

mi109
05-14-2013, 06:48 PM
We were going to buy a Bizhub c454 and after some input from friendly people here at copytechnet we decided to buy the c6000. There is very little review type information on these printer anywhere on the internet. So basically i wanna know if we made the right choice. Ive heard nothing but good things about these digital presses. What are your thoughts on this printer?

Mick01
05-14-2013, 11:28 PM
I may be giving you a biased view due to me working in tech support for this model. You made the corect choice in the c6000 over the other colour machine. The C6000 is an extremely good machine for it's price. It can handle a large variety of media, it's image quality is excellent. The other machine is a good "office" machine but the c6000 is built to go into a production environment.

mi109
05-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Thank you. We are very excited and cant wait to get it in and start printing. This is going to save us time and money and for most of our work that we out source we will now be able to do in house which again will save us money. For instance business cards, the c6000 can handle heavier weight paper than our IRC 4080 and will defiantly print a hell of lot better too. The only thing we would be lacking is the UV coating which really isnt that necessary on most jobs. We have an electrician coming out in a few days to install the 240v socket this printer requires. Another thing i like about this printer is it is appealing to the eyes. Ive noticed printers like Xerox and Canon all look like they are straight out of the 90's but we know they are not, at least this one has nice aesthetics.

Custom Search