PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C652 - paper jam in ADF

Custom Search

mkoltowski
05-21-2013, 09:51 PM
Hello.

I've problem with Bizhub C652.

I put in ADF paper, i start copying. Sheet goes about 5 cm and stops, and shows jam.

In service menu, in jams history is error: 66-07.

What It could be. I checked in sevice mode sensors in adf, and are ok (they changes from '0' to '1' when i touch them).

Help.

With regards,
Michael

Avskrap
05-22-2013, 08:12 AM
What condition are the rollers in? Replace if needed. There's also a TAD about burrs on the plastic top that covers the feed roller.
Other than that, check the paper path for obstructions/wonky mylars and clean all the transport rollers.

JustManuals
05-22-2013, 07:46 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mkoltowski
05-22-2013, 10:20 PM
Rollers are in good condition.

Do you have this TAD about it?

On priv I send you my e-mail. If you have this TAD, could you send it to me?

With regards,
Michael

jagatiswaran
05-23-2013, 07:20 PM
is it everytime jams at same position ? ( 5cm ) if same, try lift up the middle lifter and u can see got 3 myla there.

cut it out nice and try, if jams again u need to replace feeder board.

1twig
05-23-2013, 09:21 PM
This jam code is because the sensor patch has paper dust. it's the one thats on the black flap that sits up above the slit glass.
Also Here's some info form our tech site.

Jam code 66-07 only when duplexing using the DF-618.

Solution
http://www.copytechnet.com/../../../img/viewdoc_tab.gif

CAUSE: Dirty or failing Reverse registration sensor (PS8).

SOLUTION: Remove PS8 with the smoked colored cover and clean it. If the jam code reoccurs, replace the solid state switch (p/n 9335 1910 52).
SPECIAL NOTE: Solution contribution by David Silverstein, Workgroup/SSD

:cool:

Custom Search