PDA

View Full Version : C250 with C2552 Code

Custom Search

Solotime
06-18-2013, 04:14 PM
Have a c250 that had a C2552 code. Went out yesterday and installed new Cyan IU and also had to replace the drive unit for the I/U's because the cyan IU had locked up and stripped a gear. Customer called this morning with C2552 code again? They opened and closed the door and it is running again. Any suggestions? It is a way out of town account so wanting to get info before going back.
Thanks,

JustManuals
06-18-2013, 05:43 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

avecosat
06-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Change back the UI, I spend the same and until changed again by another unit was still out the error.

HoonBoy
06-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Let them try too change toner first, often it will solve the case. Sometimes it's empty but not giving a toner empty indication... Could also be that something is wrong with the toner supply....

blazebusiness
06-18-2013, 11:18 PM
Let them try too change toner first, often it will solve the case. Sometimes it's empty but not giving a toner empty indication... Could also be that something is wrong with the toner supply....Agreed....I've seen that happen due to toner. Start with a fresh toner. If that doen't fix it.....diagnose toner supply problem or IU problem.

DigiMan
06-19-2013, 07:43 AM
I would agree with previous answers,usually(as far as ive seen)when trying to add toner manually and theres a problem with it the procedure keeps going for 20-30 seconds while no problem results in 10 seconds more or less.You could try to take a look at the hopper section by pulling out the toner,theres a triangle plastic beeing pressed by a spring,its a long shot but you could try to check if its broken/out of place.

Hope i helped.

Solotime
06-20-2013, 05:43 PM
Replaced the Cyan I/U again yesterday morning. So far it has been running. I suspect that when I installed the original new unit, and since the gear was damaged and not turning the I/U's that somehow the initialization process got screwed up.

Custom Search