PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous DATA

Custom Search

anand8620
06-22-2013, 02:29 PM
Hi

I am using CANNON Ir3300. I am using to store scan documents in mail box. Is it possible to send this to my pc.
Is it possible to sent scan copies direct to my Pc. Please guide me anyone have the solution for this. I will be grateful to all.

regards

Anand

teckat
06-22-2013, 05:39 PM
imageRUNNER 2200/2800/3300

Universal Send is NA on this series = “Push” Scanning = NA

Multi-PDL Printer Kit-C1 (optional) = “Pull” Scanning is available

ECopy is available for the “iR2200/2800/3300
Push Scan solution :o

KenB
06-22-2013, 10:00 PM
The machine would need to be an iR3300i to be able to push scan.

It must be "born that way" at the factory. No way to add it afterwards.

teckat
06-22-2013, 10:22 PM
The machine would need to be an iR3300i to be able to push scan.

It must be "born that way" at the factory. No way to add it afterwards.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////// re-born :eek:

Push Scan Solution that is more robust.:cool:

When outfitted with eCopy™ ShareScan™ and eCopy Desktop™ software, customers can turn the imageRUNNER 2200 into a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use document delivery system.

eCopy ShareScan provides walk-up users with the ability to capture and preview documents while integrating to LAN Fax and user-desktops.

KenB
06-23-2013, 03:11 AM
Quite true. eCopy ShareScan (either ScanStation or Embedded), is by far the superior solution, but it comes with a price that may be quite difficult to justify, considering that the iR3300 is quite old and devalued.

If push scanning is mandated, I would recommend a PC (nothing fancy) right next to the copier, equipped with scanning software. The iR3300 could then be connected using the TWAIN driver (Network ScanGear).

The "JBIG File Viewer" could possibly used to get the files from the mailboxes, but it is REALLY clunky and inefficient. (I don't ever remember a customer saying that they liked it.)

Custom Search