PDA

View Full Version : CQ C 811DN Double Image

Custom Search

rreasonover
07-23-2013, 04:40 PM
Replaced color pcu's and ITB unit, fuser and blk pcu. Unsure whats causing this. Any help welcome.

JustManuals
07-23-2013, 07:31 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

skynetto
07-23-2013, 08:05 PM
Does the image remain double on the belt or it doubles exiting the fuser? Have you checked forced alignment of laser?

arahael
07-23-2013, 09:21 PM
go service mode, then do copy sp, 2111, b, c,

sandmanmac
07-23-2013, 09:39 PM
go service mode, then do copy sp, 2111, b, c,

x 2 on that (Line position adjustment)
But the order is actually 2111-3 (rough), and then 2111-2 (fine)

Cipher
07-24-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm not so sure that's a colour reg problem looking at the sample, it looks more like fusing offset.

How thick is the paper stock are you using?
Have you set the printer and print driver settings to the correct paper thickness setting?

Could also be a printing error, sometimes layers in PDF file can cause weird over lap problems.
Try exporting to different format or printing the file as a image.

Jomama46
07-24-2013, 05:53 PM
Run a black copy, that will tell you if its fuser or color reg.

mikadonovan
07-25-2013, 04:26 PM
sometimes layers in PDF file can cause weird over lap problems.
Try exporting to different format or printing the file as a image.I agree with this. Some boxes on the document are fine. Is this the only document they are having this kind of problem with?

Iowatech
07-26-2013, 01:50 AM
The line adjustment looks like it might help, the adjustment is pretty easy and you won't wreck anything by doing it even if it is unnecessary.
But it might be more helpful to upgrade or change the print driver, as it looks like the current print driver simply doesn't understand that concave font. If you can find it for this machine, get the latest RPCS driver. Otherwise, swap PCL 5 for PCL 6, or vice versa. Either way, make sure the driver you use is the latest version from the public Ricoh site.
(My experience with the "Universal PCL" driver has not been consistent enough for me to have a take on it. A good deal of the time it does works perfectly, but from time to time it has frustrated me to the point that I'd like to hit it with an axe. And that's probably just me, too, I'm probably doing something wrong. So check with others here if you want to use it, it could work.)

ptrflrs
07-27-2013, 01:41 AM
x 2 on that (Line position adjustment)
But the order is actually 2111-3 (rough), and then 2111-2 (fine)X3 on forced line adjust, BTW I've been told repeatedly by ricoh tech support to run "C" then "A" skipping "B" entirely but I have had good results in different orders. It is weird that some of the dark But not full black text looks fine.

rreasonover
07-31-2013, 01:07 AM
Guys this fixed it! Thanks!

Custom Search