PDA

View Full Version : Ghost image (line) in cutting, aficio 480 W

Custom Search

zsoltee0001
07-27-2013, 01:25 PM
I have a 480 W which makes a ghost image (2-3mm) when workes the cutting.
It makes only 3.4. paper tray unit.
I set +,- the feed motor speed, the problem is same.
i check the paper buckle in fornt of regisration roller, it is good.
Anybody met this problem?

Prodigal Son
07-29-2013, 09:04 AM
Not sure what model this is, but yes I've seen this issue several times. It's usually a font problem. Try setting "download as bitmap" rather than "download as truetype" in the driver when you print. Also try different printouts and see if you can find a pattern to it, i.e problem shows only when Printing from this or that application. If I remember correctly I've had some issues with Adobe Reader in the past that made these kinds of issues as well.

zsoltee0001
07-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Not sure what model this is, but yes I've seen this issue several times. It's usually a font problem. Try setting "download as bitmap" rather than "download as truetype" in the driver when you print. Also try different printouts and see if you can find a pattern to it, i.e problem shows only when Printing from this or that application. If I remember correctly I've had some issues with Adobe Reader in the past that made these kinds of issues as well.
I dont understand. It is not postscript problem .
Copy and printing from 3rd 4th tray .
Thanks

Prodigal Son
07-29-2013, 07:13 PM
I dont understand. It is not postscript problem .
Copy and printing from 3rd 4th tray .
Thanks

Oh right, sorry I didn't understand that part.

Well I vaguely remember something about copies getting clipped like that too, think it was on an MPC2050, and if memory serves me right it was the main board, but I'm not 100%. Try an nvram clear, that has solved strange issues before.

Sorry that's all I got.

Custom Search