PDA

View Full Version : Jamming FS-607 on C6500 PRO

Custom Search

drodas78
09-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Hi.

I'm having jamming on FS-607.

When 11x17 or larger sizes are printed the feeding paper side starts to came out of the finisher but then it stops moving and the machine detects the jam. After I remove the jammed paper the right side is not fused.

When letter or small papers are printed the paper goes out of the finisher but sometimes the machine detects a jamming in the finisher but not jamming have occurred.

I have replaced the paper exit rollers and nothing else since the service manual only instructs about this rollers for PM. Could anybody tell me what to look for?

I also want to try to take away the finisher because most of the time their functions are not used. Is OK to only remove the screws and connectors or do I need to change something in the machine service mode menu?

I'm in a hurry so I will appreciate your help.

Thank you.

JustManuals
09-02-2013, 07:55 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

DUKEY
09-03-2013, 02:22 AM
HEY D, I SENT YOU MY EMAIL, LET ME KNOW ASAP! I'M HERE FOR YA!

I'm having jamming on FS-607.

When 11x17 or larger sizes are printed the feeding paper side starts to came out of the finisher but then it stops moving and the machine detects the jam. After I remove the jammed paper the right side is not fused.

When letter or small papers are printed the paper goes out of the finisher but sometimes the machine detects a jamming in the finisher but not jamming have occurred.

I have replaced the paper exit rollers and nothing else since the service manual only instructs about this rollers for PM. Could anybody tell me what to look for?

I also want to try to take away the finisher because most of the time their functions are not used. Is OK to only remove the screws and connectors or do I need to change something in the machine service mode menu?

I'm in a hurry so I will appreciate your help.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

methogod
09-03-2013, 03:07 AM
By chance do you have a CAMERA?

photos will help...

Of the paper jamming (1 sheet and 2 sheets)

Pic of the fuser rollers...

what weight is this paper that jams? are you duplexing or face up?
lots more info needed...

drodas78
09-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Please take a look to the new post:

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/81043-j-3201-c6500-pro.html

Thank you.

Daniel.

Custom Search