PDA

View Full Version : Minolta Di181

Custom Search

res0tm5t
02-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Hello
I have a Minolta DI181 and want to fax one paper to several people without having to dial a fax number every time. I want to create like a list of numbers and then the unit send the fax to all numbers. How can this be done with this machine? If it can not be done then what can i do to do this either e-faxing or something else.

Please Help!

Scott_Lewis
02-29-2008, 04:47 AM
Hello
I have a Minolta DI181 and want to fax one paper to several people without having to dial a fax number every time. I want to create like a list of numbers and then the unit send the fax to all numbers. How can this be done with this machine? If it can not be done then what can i do to do this either e-faxing or something else.

Please Help!

Check your FAX manual and find "group dialing".

res0tm5t
02-29-2008, 01:44 PM
on group dialing i believe you have to store the numbers in your fax machine and the set the up as a party right which also says to add the to the one touch dialing. Does this sound right?

Scott_Lewis
03-02-2008, 07:44 AM
on group dialing i believe you have to store the numbers in your fax machine and the set the up as a party right which also says to add the to the one touch dialing. Does this sound right?

If you said what I think you said, then that sounds right.:cool:

Custom Search