PDA

View Full Version : Error Code sc 29-07 KONICA MINOLTA 8050

Custom Search

mdar
10-13-2013, 05:39 PM
error code sc 29-07There is a problem with this code Please help if there is an effective solution Program has been used1. Enter the 36 mode.2. "36 mode menu screen"Press the[3. Image quality adjustment] key.3. "Image quality mode menu screen"Press the [2. Printer gamma adjustment] key.4. "Printer gamma adjustment menu screen"Press the [2. Printer gamma sensor adj.]I shows error 31Program has been used2. "36 mode menu screen"Press the [1. Process adjustment] key.3. "Process adjustment menu screen"Press the [2. Drum peculiarity adjustment] key.4. "Drum peculiarity adjustment menu screen"Press the [3. Automatic gamma adjustment]I shows error code 29-07 Note Has been replaced by the developerI'm very tired of this holidays Please help:confused::confused::confused::confused::confu sed::confused:

Mick01
10-14-2013, 06:17 AM
I would try the following in this order.
Output test pattern 81 and check for correct output of the chart (all 4 colours are on the test chart)
Clean the gamma sensor in the colour registration unit.
Replace your yellow developing unit

mdar
10-14-2013, 11:05 AM
I would try the following in this order.Output test pattern 81 and check for correct output of the chart (all 4 colours are on the test chart)Clean the gamma sensor in the colour registration unit.Replace your yellow developing unitHas been replaced by the yellow developing unit and Clean the gamma sensor in the colour registration unit But the problem persists

mdar
10-14-2013, 11:18 AM
I'm very tired of this device It is the second I have the same problem in the two devices Is it possible to have a role in this heat problem Note that the device used before entering into Iraq Because in Iraq No new devices

Mick01
10-14-2013, 11:22 PM
Hi,
Have you outputted test pattern 81 to se if all colours are being printed??

mdar
10-19-2013, 04:51 PM
Hi,
Have you outputted test pattern 81 to se if all colours are being printed??

Hello
81 has been applied, but without result
The same problem to some extent now
Pictures fade more and more
Thank you very much my friend Mick01
To interact with the subject
I hope that you find me solutions, etc if possible

Custom Search