PDA

View Full Version : paper jam J12-03 On Tray 2 konica 7050

Custom Search

mdm7266
03-10-2008, 09:05 AM
hello, i have a problem on konica 7050.
the problem is jamming on tray 2. the code is J12-03. the paper stops at the right side paper chute, at the entrance of registration roll.

other trays, including bypass tray works fine.

the only problem tray is tray 2. i have replaced the sensors on tray 2. but problem still occurs. sometimes the paper feeds normal. its intermittent but most of the time jamming.

i also swapped the clutches on the feeder - still the same problem.

i suspect the take away (rubber) rollers are worn out but i have no spare to replace them.

to anyone who had encounter this problem. what is the most probable cause of this symptoms. : J12-03 Jamming. paper stops at the right side paper chute, before it enters the registration roller.

another symptom: sometimes the tray 2 indicates "add paper" even though there is paper on tray 2. - i've checked and soldered the paper size switches terminals, the only remedy i make on add paper issue is to remove the feeder assembly and re-insert it again to reset. turning power off-on does not reset the "add paper" problem.

redhotrob
03-11-2008, 12:06 AM
The lower paper feed solenoid (SD2) is sticking.

Also, I had removed the double feed prevention roller torque limitters and shafts installed the style found on the 7060.

Custom Search