PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c200 witha c4152

Custom Search

brent
12-10-2013, 06:12 PM
have this code. customer stated it made a funny noise. jammed paper. then could not get it to reset.
the code is a polygon motor malfunction magenta. the manual says printhead first needs replaced
any body have luck with this fix?

thanks

brent

brent
12-12-2013, 01:39 AM
must have not been a common problem. anyways I replaced all 4 printheads. and it worked
but came up with a p 21 code. prints half image copies half image. I tried to do the skew adj. but it wouldn't let me with a p 21 code. I may have goofed up a cable? feeling defeated on this one.
are all the print heads the same? I coldnt differentiate. time to start digging again.

any thoughts?

brent

copier addict
12-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Go back in and make sure the print heads are snapped into position properly. I find you can struggle for 10 minutes and then all of a sudden it will just pop into position and you have no clue why it was so difficult. lol
Hope this helps
Darren

Zeldaman
12-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Hi there!
I agree with Darren, recheck the ph´s, they look as they are in correct position but they´re not. Then p-21 occurs.
Greetings...

brent
12-12-2013, 06:38 PM
I appreciate the tips. I took everything apart this morning. re installed yes the print head units were in the correct position. fired it up still same code with same copy quality. I will put a pic in here to show the original and the copy it copies only half page. but it will print a whole page but it is so far out of the scope its not legible. am not really loving this machine. with 41k on it. wonder if I damaged a cable?
or if I need a transfer belt? help thanks

brent23249

EarthKmTech
12-12-2013, 10:47 PM
this is not uncommon when changing print heads on this engine for the first time.

you dont have to disassemble the machine to check the print heads are seated correctly. remove all IU's, use your flashlight and look at the PH's. Make ABSOLUTELY certain the plastic pin at the front and the rear of each PH is slotted into the respective metal holes in the frame.

Also ensure you haven't knocked out the flat ribbon cable to the left side of the relay board which contains the video signal to all 4 print heads from the mfp board. Relay board is the one at the front all 4 print heads plug into.

brent
12-13-2013, 04:03 AM
I will have to tear it apart again. at least it does not have any fatal error codes and passes paper. I must have missed something. it looks all the print heads are in perfect alighment

thanks
brent

brent
12-13-2013, 07:48 PM
copier addict zeldaman and earthkm tech THANK YOU SO MUCH

i had missed that the black print head was out of position by a little. I took advice
and seen it. I appreciate the heads up and real world solutions

I am SOOO GLAD that I contribute some on my knowledge and money of course to this site

it is soo worth it. thanks a gain

brent

copier addict
12-14-2013, 02:28 AM
So glad it worked out for you. Thanks for the update

EarthKmTech
12-14-2013, 05:57 AM
I have seen this rookie mistake many times on this engine, its a good lesson you will never forget now :cool:

brent
12-14-2013, 06:10 AM
I have seen this rookie mistake many times on this engine, its a good lesson you will never forget now :cool:
It was indeed a rookie mistake. But that last ph was a bugger to get in. More so then the other three

Custom Search