PDA

View Full Version : Kyocera 2630 colour

Custom Search

typerating
03-20-2006, 10:32 PM
Im having problems with paper wrapping around the upper fuser roller , mostly A3 but also some A4. full colour. I have latest version of firmware loaded, and have tried different paper type settings on cassette but to no avail. There are no fuser pick offs on the upper roller but there are spaces for them !!. Has anyone come accross pick offs that would fit ?? There are 5K plus copies on said machine
and the fuser has been swopped with a new one.

JustManuals
03-21-2006, 04:27 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $10.79 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

paul@justmanuals.com

Post edited by: manuals4you, at: 2006/03/20 20:28

03-21-2006, 06:22 AM
What brand, type, and weight paper are they using and have you tried a different paper?

Does it do the same thing in copy mode and print mode?

Coverage % ? What is the original like?

typerating
03-21-2006, 09:12 PM
Ive tried 80gm 90gm and 100gm Xerox paper, with the same result, less frequent jams with heavier paper. The coverage is 100% , and the machine is only used as a copier. The lead edge void is at max, and the jams occur on single, and double sided copies. The machine is located in an arts college so the coverage is heavy.

03-22-2006, 01:45 AM
the 100% coverage scares the crap out of me, I would beat up the guy that sold the thing into that environment and then call your KMA Tech Rep and see if they have any new info on the machine.

Good Luck

typerating
03-23-2006, 07:35 PM
Tech rep has no answers ....yet, I suspect we will be changing machine for a tosh soon, thanks anyway TC

rich2764
03-13-2008, 04:52 AM
Im having problems with paper wrapping around the upper fuser roller , mostly A3 but also some A4. full colour. I have latest version of firmware loaded, and have tried different paper type settings on cassette but to no avail. There are no fuser pick offs on the upper roller but there are spaces for them !!. Has anyone come accross pick offs that would fit ?? There are 5K plus copies on said machine

there is a fuser modification kit which has fuser claws. Just order this and job done!

bsm2
03-14-2008, 02:00 AM
order a new fuser it will come with claws
if fuser is 3 years or less its covered under kyocera warranty

kmking
03-29-2008, 05:24 AM
Kyocera have put a mod out for this problem.They have modified the exit unit.it now has upper and lower sep claws on it.I have put many of these in and the problem is gone.Takes about 30mins to put in if its the first one.and about 15 mins once you have done it once or twice.the instructions come with the mod.

vaclav borc
03-29-2008, 06:48 PM

try to change fixing temerature . it seting of leading edge OK? must
by 5 mm blank edge to not paste toner.

Custom Search