PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C250 firmware installation

Custom Search

goldencup
12-28-2013, 05:14 AM
Hi, i have a firmware of bizhub C250 and a 128mb CF card SanDisk. I was trying to update a machine (bizhub C250). At first, i use the Firmware Imaging Toolkit and i successfully installed the firmware to the card but when inserted to the machine it says:

"Error. This is Invalid card. Please make sure the card."

I try using Cygwin but on the command window it always says:

"Make CompactFlash Image to Download F/W for Rhein. Please install Cygwin or ensure your environment setting."

By the way, i'm using windows 8 64bit and i'm thinking that the procedure maybe different. May i know a step by step procedure on using cygwin? Thank you very much.

JR2ALTA
12-28-2013, 06:06 AM
what makes you convinced this old pig needs firmware? whats the issue?

Synaux
12-28-2013, 06:23 AM
Hi, i have a firmware of bizhub C250 and a 128mb CF card SanDisk. I was trying to update a machine (bizhub C250). At first, i use the Firmware Imaging Toolkit and i successfully installed the firmware to the card but when inserted to the machine it says:

"Error. This is Invalid card. Please make sure the card."

I try using Cygwin but on the command window it always says:

"Make CompactFlash Image to Download F/W for Rhein. Please install Cygwin or ensure your environment setting."

By the way, i'm using windows 8 64bit and i'm thinking that the procedure maybe different. May i know a step by step procedure on using cygwin? Thank you very much.

You most likely have an incompatible SanDisk CF card even though you have a 128mb card. I and others, have had this problem before with this card (http://www.oempcworld.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CF128-Sandisk&gdftrk=gdfV24137_a_7c1396_a_7c4967_a_7cCF128_d_San disk) (its just one of those imponderable Konica idiosyncrasies...I guess)
I use these (http://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-128MB-Shoot-Store-Card/dp/B000COZ248). You can find them cheaper if you shop around.

If you have the right CF card and still need help with Cygwin let me know, but I doubt it will help an invalid card error.

Also, if you formatted the card you might as well simply buy another one.

goldencup
12-28-2013, 07:55 AM
Thanks Synaux, i think i have problem with the CF card, i have the wrong card. i will try to look for the right card and hopefully it works. :o

RRodgers
12-30-2013, 09:32 AM
Format it Fat 16 and it should work.

vink83
02-21-2015, 06:56 PM
hello, first of all I apologize for my English because I am Italian. I have seen on this forum, you've to install the firmware in a printer Konica Minolta bizhub c250; I would this firmware! you could send it? I tried for months to search for it but so far nothing! I would be really grateful. Thank You.

giuhasz
03-10-2015, 03:33 PM
Hello... Can anyone tell me the procedure for copying the firmware to cf. I have the FW but i dont know how to write this on cf card.

meyu334
03-10-2015, 03:45 PM
Hello... Can anyone tell me the procedure for copying the firmware to cf. I have the FW but i dont know how to write this on cf card.

Use program "Firmware IMaging Toolkit 2006" to write it or rewrite and make sure that u have CF ( i use compact flash 256MB kingston and work on all machines). Then write firmware to CF via ToolKit. Turn off Machine and insert CF with firmware to slot in machine. Turn on and select which one FW u want write or rW.

Custom Search