PDA

View Full Version : Di3510 Image Resistor

Custom Search

Joe Foe from Buffalo
02-01-2014, 12:44 PM
I need the value of the resistor that is on the inside of the imaging unit connector on a Di3510....Hope some one know...or can look at one an tell my the colors that are on it. I cut it out thinking it was like the old style Di's an replaced it with s pico fuse not knowing to reset the imaging unit counter was in service mode in pm counters till it was to late....BIG mistake machine works...Till you turn the machine off an back on or auto shut off come in play an machine powers back up...then blows the fuse...an says install imaging unit... Sadly I didn't find this out till a day after I did it and the resistor was long gone. Tried calling tech support and caned reply...they dont support this model any more an have no way to check.

Hansoon
02-01-2014, 01:42 PM
I have no Di-xxxx machines at hand and not sure if the Bizhub 350 is the same, but it is likely. The BH350 resistor has color rings red-brown-orange-gold.

Hans

Joe Foe from Buffalo
02-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Thank you for the reply an idea......The Di350's used a Pico Fuse as detailed on this http://www.precisionroller.com/reset-chips---fuses-for-konica-minolta-di250/details_668.html Which is what I thought the Di3510 has and doesn't it has a resitor instead on the same contacts that the machine checks resistance every time machine is powerd on an it it doen't have a certain resistance the machine will say install image unit like I am getting. The older machines like the di350 would check that same circuit an if it had resistance it would blow the pico fuse and reset image unit count. The BH350 may use the same resistor....If I dont get a reply will have to find one and try it...

ck1
02-04-2014, 03:16 AM
Di 2510 & Bizhub250 are diferent ATDC sensor DON"T SAWP . Di251 use pico fuse to reset (automatic) & di 2510 Bizhub 250 go to tech rep mode to do adjustment ( F8) .Hope this can help you

Joe Foe from Buffalo
02-05-2014, 02:35 AM
Sadly the resister value suggested of " red-brown-orange-gold " does not work.
http://www.dannyg.com/examples/res2/resistor.htm

I was able to go to a Di3510 an looked at its resistor an it has a 23815 Brown Black Orange Gold. I have one to try an will return to try asap.

ck1
02-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Sadly the resister value suggested of " red-brown-orange-gold " does not work.
http://www.dannyg.com/examples/res2/resistor.htm

I was able to go to a Di3510 an looked at its resistor an it has a 23815 Brown Black Orange Gold. I have one to try an will return to try asap.
You looking for resister ?

Joe Foe from Buffalo
02-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Sorry I dont understand...what your asking.

You looking for resister ?

I'm looking or was till yesterday when I found another Di3510 machine that I was able to get the resistor value that is on the inside of the connector of the imaging/drum unit of the Di3510. The picture I posted is a picture of the machine I was able to find to get it. I'm going back to the machine with the problem an...it should....fix it with the same value resistor I have from my spare parts.

Joe Foe from Buffalo
02-05-2014, 11:55 PM
The Brown Black Orange Gold/10,000 Ohm resistor fixed it.

Custom Search