PDA

View Full Version : '503 Service Unavailable' error when trying to access Konica C452 web interface.

Custom Search

flippinsweet
02-19-2014, 03:08 PM
Hi, I've recently replaced a Canon CLC 3220 for a Konica C452 at one of our customers. The customer has outside IT who needs access to the web interface to add scan boxes and such but when they do so they get a '503 service unavailable' error. I have made sure the IP is correct and also tried plugging it directly into my laptop but get the same error. They never had this problem on the Canon.

I've heard that updating the firmware may work but I'm struggling to find the latest version. I have access to the develop dbox site where they have a list of about 30 different versions and the site is a little hard work to find exactly what you need.

If anybody has the latest firmware for a Konica C452 I'd really appreciate it if you could send over a copy.

Any help is appreciated, thanks

WildbillC
02-19-2014, 05:47 PM
In the admin mode on the copier, check to make sure PSWC is turned on. It can be found under HTTP server settings.

Hope that helps.

emujo
02-19-2014, 08:25 PM
Also, try firefox, chrome and try running IE in compatibility mode. MS just release a new version of IE, might be a conflict. Emujo

WildbillC
02-20-2014, 12:38 AM
Also, try firefox, chrome and try running IE in compatibility mode. MS just release a new version of IE, might be a conflict. Emujo

Absolutely!

JustManuals
02-20-2014, 03:44 AM
I have this firmware but it isn't free. If you're interested in buying it, send an email to paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search