PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub Pro 951 "Warming Up"

Custom Search

rfr1024
02-20-2014, 03:45 AM
This issue happens randomly. When a user puts their Originals on the Document Feederand hits Start, the machine will feed the paper through the document feeder and then it will go/display to Warming Up. The copier delays from that time to the time it actually starts printing. The delay can vary from 10 to 30 seconds. Any ideas.

Zackuth
02-20-2014, 02:09 PM
I would look at the fuser during warm up. Check to see that all the lamps are lit (they probably are since it does come to ready). Most likely there is a thermostat on the fritz.

manuelcorrea
02-20-2014, 03:14 PM
we have about 10 of these in schools and they all do the same thing.I went through the settings for cleaning intervals and couldn`t find anything,the operators are just used to it by now.we are having problems with the stapling units on the fs-532 though,is anybody else

lilleputte
02-20-2014, 05:46 PM
This issue happens randomly. When a user puts their Originals on the Document Feederand hits Start, the machine will feed the paper through the document feeder and then it will go/display to Warming Up. The copier delays from that time to the time it actually starts printing. The delay can vary from 10 to 30 seconds. Any ideas.

Hey. I have had similar errors on other machines. Check that everything is properly closed, which Zackuth said check the fuser. However, perhaps a software update done the trick

tech51
02-20-2014, 06:02 PM
This is normal for this model. It's stabilising the fuser roller temperature. It can be turned off as follows but may lead to poor fusing.
Press utility, admin setting,copy/printer setting, fusing pre-rotation set -rotation off. That should do it....

rfr1024
02-21-2014, 02:56 AM
I believe I found the solution. Turn Off the "Fusing Pre-Rotation". It's in Admin Mode / Print\Copy / Fusing Pre-rotation. I just remembered that same problem appeared in some Bizhub Pro 1050. After I made the change I did not see the problem again.

rfr1024
02-21-2014, 02:58 AM
This is normal for this model. It's stabilising the fuser roller temperature. It can be turned off as follows but may lead to poor fusing.
Press utility, admin setting,copy/printer setting, fusing pre-rotation set -rotation off. That should do it....

I posted without seeing your post first. You won.:)

scottybbb
02-25-2014, 12:59 AM
we have about 10 of these in schools and they all do the same thing.I went through the settings for cleaning intervals and couldn`t find anything,the operators are just used to it by now.we are having problems with the stapling units on the fs-532 though,is anybody else

Yes.Replaced belt twice.Motor at least 3-times.And replaced whole stapler assembly.Still get calls where staples are all jammed in stapler.

Captain Jack
03-04-2014, 02:56 PM
I am starting to see this on my new 951 installs too !! walk up use, put original in feeder push the blue button and get " Machine warming up " wait 20 or 30 seconds and then starts to print, Although what I saw was if you raise the feeder and put original on the glass, it prints with no warm up every time. I was happy to read about the fix, I will try it later today.

Custom Search