PDA

View Full Version : Error Code anyone error like me!!!! help......

Custom Search

chadson
02-24-2014, 06:32 AM
hi guy

i have 1 error ....

i was fix tray and fix paper....still error.....i can not print test........

My copie is Konica C6500 and Fiery IC-408 Fiery X3eTY2 65_55C-KM

I was install OS new....

yahoo: sonpham0000@yahoo.com

thank you any one

DigiMan
02-24-2014, 10:15 AM
Hi guy

From your english like language and your pictures im guessing you have to set your paper as color specific so
that you can print your test page.

Give it a go.

chadson
02-24-2014, 03:25 PM
Hi guy

From your english like language and your pictures im guessing you have to set your paper as color specific so
that you can print your test page.

Give it a go.

Thank you so much....let me try....

if you have a skype....can i chat online with you.

JustManuals
02-24-2014, 06:52 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Mick01
02-24-2014, 10:18 PM
Hi,
in the fiery set up untick "enable mismatch action"
This is on by default and if there is any issue with paper type/weight being incorrect the job will stay in the fiery.
with it unticked it wil still send the job to the machine, you can then press "detail check" and force it to a tray.

chadson
02-25-2014, 01:56 AM
Hi,
This is on by default and if there is any issue with paper type/weight being incorrect the job will stay in the fiery.
with it unticked it wil still send the job to the machine, you can then press "detail check" and force it to a tray.

thank you....i get printting......so much

chadson
02-25-2014, 07:26 AM
Hi,

hi these

when i shuttdown or button hotkey rear Fiery server.....when fiery start up....i wait very long.......on lcd copie disapearce "icon Controller" .........but i remote desktop Fiery .....not connected24098

Custom Search