PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c351 locked up

Custom Search

brent
02-26-2014, 07:44 PM
I have a high metered c 351 that works only as a copier. I went and put in it today a drum unit. and it accepted it. It was also asking for a transfer roller and another item but I can not access the utility on it. cant get into admin settings. no printing. no counters etc
I had this happen about a year ago and they didnt' wanna fix it. just curious if anyone elses has had this happen before. is it just a display pannel that is bad? or is it more internal things. I appreciate any help on this

brent

habik
02-26-2014, 08:13 PM
I have a high metered c 351 that works only as a copier. I went and put in it today a drum unit. and it accepted it. It was also asking for a transfer roller and another item but I can not access the utility on it. cant get into admin settings. no printing. no counters etc
I had this happen about a year ago and they didnt' wanna fix it. just curious if anyone elses has had this happen before. is it just a display pannel that is bad? or is it more internal things. I appreciate any help on this

brent

Trouble Reset first!

Clear the Transfer roller in Service Mode later.

JustManuals
02-26-2014, 08:28 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

brent
02-26-2014, 08:36 PM
I never thought of trouble reset. I am looking too much into this
and paul. is this just what you do is post? do you do this to everybody?
because I do not require manuals. if you are advertising Iguess that is ok
but every time you post I guess I just tell you I don't need a manual
I do appreciate this site. and try to donate to it by way of financial means
every month...

I will check into it habbik

brent

Custom Search