PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C364 Scan to E-mail Error

Custom Search

Speedy
04-03-2014, 11:54 AM
I have a C364 that we installed yesterday, the problem is when scanning to E-mail I get a login error when the scan setting is "Compact PDF". If I change the setting to "PDF" it works everytime. We replaced a C360, so I plugged it back in and tried both settings on that machine and it works.
The E-mail server is not authenticated and I upgraded the machine firmware to the latest base version.
Has anyone run into this issue before?
Thanks in advance!
:confused:

emujo
04-03-2014, 02:58 PM
the mail sever thinks it's spam, and is deleting it. there it guy must make some changes. emujo

rrrohan
04-07-2014, 04:08 PM
the mail sever thinks it's spam, and is deleting it. there it guy must make some changes. emujo i thought the copier would send it to the server and then the server would decided if it forwards it on or not. just like on a mail client, it would let you send it what ever it was. it would just send you a message back saying it failed to send the message. id be looking at the error details see if its a login error, server connection timeout

emujo
04-07-2014, 04:31 PM
You will see a job complete message (if this is the issue). The MFP hands the mail off to the server, and as far as it's concerned, it done. Mail server is defining it as spam and deleting it. You can try sending the same mail as a TIFF or JPEG, if it arrives at its destination, then you know the mail server thinks it's spam. You can google search exchange spam settings for some help. Emujo

Custom Search