PDA

View Full Version : C452 DF611 Part Number

Custom Search

copier tech
04-04-2014, 05:25 PM
I wonder if someone has the part number for the long mylar guide in the DF, it's the guide the paper goes back over on a duplex scan, I have a customer that has damaged it.
I have the parts manual but can't identify what this guide is!?

Many thanks.

minimerlin
04-04-2014, 07:41 PM
I wonder if someone has the part number for the long mylar guide in the DF, it's the guide the paper goes back over on a duplex scan, I have a customer that has damaged it.
I have the parts manual but can't identify what this guide is!?

Many thanks.Have a look at item 11 on page8 (switch section) of the DF611 Parts book. 9J07470301 Guide. Looks like it is the part you are looking for.:cool:

EarthKmTech
04-05-2014, 02:19 PM
I keep them in my vehicle and they are the same part all the way back to the first version of this document feeder fitted to the C352.

They also get worn down and when the gap becomes excessive they cause jamming on duplex.

copier tech
04-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Excellent, many thanks, i'll order a few & keep in the car, my customers keep deforming them!!!

Makinbacon
08-30-2014, 08:13 PM
I also have a C452 with a DF-611 that jams. I am having issues finding a part number for the mylars that sit behind the (9J07 4808 01 I think) rollers. The ones that were there were worn and dislodged(Crooked) and the ADF was jamming when duplexing was used. Since my question was in relation to this thread I didn't want to start a new thread. The paper hangs on the mylars when it pulls the paper back. I just removed the mylars for now but I have to replace them and am having a hard time finding the part number. I know in the manual they are referred to as guides. There are 4 of them and the ones I removed did not all look the same.

minimerlin
08-30-2014, 08:44 PM
I also have a C452 with a DF-611 that jams. I am having issues finding a part number for the mylars that sit behind the (9J07 4808 01 I think) rollers. The ones that were there were worn and dislodged(Crooked) and the ADF was jamming when duplexing was used. Since my question was in relation to this thread I didn't want to start a new thread. The paper hangs on the mylars when it pulls the paper back. I just removed the mylars for now but I have to replace them and am having a hard time finding the part number. I know in the manual they are referred to as guides. There are 4 of them and the ones I removed did not all look the same.
The mylars were modified some time ago...the latest parts manuals will be the latest type..they have a built in hump now whereas the old type were just a flap type. Or just leave them off like I normally did on the old ones!

Makinbacon
09-03-2014, 02:58 PM
The mylars were modified some time ago...the latest parts manuals will be the latest type..they have a built in hump now whereas the old type were just a flap type. Or just leave them off like I normally did on the old ones!

That would explain why I can't find them in the newer parts manuals. They do not look the same. The old ones were a "W" shaped mylar and the new ones look like they just cover the area around the rollers a "U" shaped mylar. I am looking at part # A0HT891800 and 9J07443801 of the latest parts manual for a C452.

Edit: I would leave them off but the boss man says I have to replace them. I doubt anyone would notice if I didnt but... I have my orders.

Custom Search