PDA

View Full Version : help!c364e

Custom Search

jerry_lam1210
05-30-2014, 06:15 AM
Dear group this is my first post .I have a bizhub c364e stay in scan mode always,can not entry copy mode. THX! Come from china!:):)

EarthKmTech
05-30-2014, 11:18 AM
completely clear and reset the machine in service mode and set it up again.

I've had a number of E series machines doing VERY strange things out of the box until doing so, including throwing error codes that dont even exist.

stevena86
05-30-2014, 12:21 PM
First try trouble resetting the machine.

Turn the main power switch off. Wait about 10 seconds. Hold down the yellow 'Reset' hard key on the op panel and then turn the main power on, but keep the yellow 'Reset' key pressed until you hear a beep. Soon after a white screen with a button in the middle that says "Trouble Reset" will appear. Press it and wait for 'OK!' to appear below. Turn main power off and then on, and see if the copier comes back to normal function.

emujo
05-30-2014, 07:20 PM
Are you saying that at power on, the MFP will go into "scan" mode, and you cant get into any other mode, or when you attempt to scan, it locks up with the hourglass and you can't do anything else from here? Emujo

stevena86
05-31-2014, 01:14 AM
No, I've seen this before, and what I believe he is saying is that the copier is on the scan/fax screen. If you press the menu button, and hit Copy, it reloads the Scan/Fax screen. There is no way to get to the Copy screen on the copier. I've corrected this by trouble resetting the machine.

I also updated the firmware (at the time it was G00-C8) and turned Sleep Mode off entirely.

Latest firmware for these is now at G00-E4.

Custom Search