PDA

View Full Version : Jamming C754e

Custom Search

uedele
06-12-2014, 07:46 AM
Have an issue with bypass jamming code J10-02. Have this same issue on two other machines as well. Has anyone had this issue?

occus
06-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Hi, i think the c754e have the same paper transport mechanism like the 452/552/652, is that true than replace the black gear/clutch with a spring inside in the paperfeed area from vertical transport/cassette 1. on the right side of the feeder unit

search my thread bizhub c452 jam 10-02 / 11-02

A00J574400 Gear 22T

SmellsHot
06-13-2014, 03:06 PM
I'm having the same problem with a few machines. What I've done is actually took out the pickup "tractor" style tire and replaced it with one of the old orange one style. It's funny cause the manual doesn't even list the machine as having a tractor style tire.
The orange roller seemed to help some.....

uedele
06-17-2014, 06:14 PM
I'm having the same problem with a few machines. What I've done is actually took out the pickup "tractor" style tire and replaced it with one of the old orange one style. It's funny cause the manual doesn't even list the machine as having a tractor style tire.
The orange roller seemed to help some.....

Thanks. Yes ive replaced the roller with the red one but still have the issue. Even took a bypass off a new mc with the same result. The paper does pickup and enter to just before synchro roller then give the jam code.

tech51
06-17-2014, 09:31 PM
I had this jam code after one of my customers overloaded the bypass with card and damaged the gear that lifts the tray up to the feed. I replaced the gear and it was fine afterwards. The jam code relates to a loop not being formed in time at the synch roller. With the damaged gear it gave just enough of a delay in the feed to pop the code. The gear is a pig to get at by the way.
Hope this helps.

Custom Search