PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolts BH Pro C5501 Gray Background In White Areas.

Custom Search

tecchie
06-18-2014, 01:24 AM
I have a Konica Minolta with gray background that comes and goes (see attachment). if you run a few pages print or copy it goes away. then it returns randomly and moves around. tried gamma adjustment with no changes. started all of a sudden. recent work listed below.

4 new drums within last 3 weeks
4 new charge/cortron assemblies replaced with drums
new transfer belt with last 4 weeks
new transfer belt cleaning blade replaced with belt
black developing assembly and developer replaced within last 4 weeks

nothing close to end of life.

blazebusiness
06-18-2014, 11:21 AM
I have a Konica Minolta with gray background that comes and goes (see attachment). if you run a few pages print or copy it goes away. then it returns randomly and moves around. tried gamma adjustment with no changes. started all of a sudden. recent work listed below.

4 new drums within last 3 weeks
4 new charge/cortron assemblies replaced with drums
new transfer belt with last 4 weeks
new transfer belt cleaning blade replaced with belt
black developing assembly and developer replaced within last 4 weeks

nothing close to end of life. Since your background is only gray(not colored) I would start by cleaning the connector inside near the back that the black drum unit charge corona plugs into with a q tip and alcohol. You could swap the corona unit with one from the color drums or better yet , swap the whole drum unit since they are all identical , to see if the problem changes and gives you a different colored background. And, I have had to replace the charge corona connectors on this model. On one unit they looked ok on the inside of the machine but when I went into the back of the machine and pulled out the connectors, found crack in the plastic on the back of the plug, a small burn mark on the crack, and corrosion causing arcing. Disassembly in the back to get to those connectors is very very involved and time consuming, so hopefully that's not the issue or you're in for an awful a lot of work.

chivozx
06-18-2014, 12:58 PM
Por la imagen, parece que es la cuchilla de limpieza del tambor K.

####============================================== =#######

In the picture, it seems like the drum cleaning blade K.

Custom Search