PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Noise from waste toner section c253

Custom Search

ck1
06-18-2014, 10:28 AM
Need help ! any have photo how to remove the waste toner collecting mechanism section ? thanks
no ideal to open.Suspect wate toner stuck at this area . any idea for this issue ? :confused:

CompyTech
06-18-2014, 01:05 PM
AFAIK going from the c252 which this engine is based on. The waste toner section is in the transfer belt and the box sits below it. I've had a few clog up in the past, couldn't ever really find a solution, just clean it out and replace transfer belt if necessary.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

chivozx
06-18-2014, 01:08 PM
Si engañas a la maquina sin bote de residuos, ¿se quita el ruido?

####================================####

If fooling machine without waste toner, does the noise is removed?

copier addict
06-18-2014, 02:17 PM
This is an almost complete teardown. Everything off the back. Everything out the front. Side door off. May even need to remove scanner bed. Definitely not a 20 minute job. Take lots of pictures for re-assembly.
And don't forget to replace the two beveled gears that are grinding.
Hope this helps.

emujo
06-18-2014, 02:18 PM
Very difficult, requires a teardown to frame to accomplish. If you can remove just enough to access the rear frame section, then you can use a vac, and a long paperclip to break up the rocklike clumps. EMujo

stevena86
06-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Just like others have said. It is such an intense repair that we have straight up replaced two of the machines that have done this to us. Mainly because we repaired one, but the damn thing did it again in only a few thousand clicks.

Good luck to you.

ck1
06-19-2014, 01:43 AM
AFAIK going from the c252 which this engine is based on. The waste toner section is in the transfer belt and the box sits below it. I've had a few clog up in the past, couldn't ever really find a solution, just clean it out and replace transfer belt if necessary.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My god.. the problem is hard to take out the section for clean out ... no sure is toner supply section or waste tone section . :(

chivozx
06-19-2014, 02:22 AM
My god.. the problem is hard to take out the section for clean out ... no sure is toner supply section or waste tone section . :(

Antes de desmontar diagnostica de donde procede el ruido.

Vacia el bote de residuos, aspira la tolva de la banda de transferencia.

No desesperes, normalmente es una averia facil.

####=======================####

Before removing diagnosed from which the noise.

Blank pot waste hopper, aspires transfer belt.

Do not despair, it is usually an easy breakdown.

copier tech
06-19-2014, 01:10 PM
This is a lesson for all only use genuine toner!

emujo
06-19-2014, 01:33 PM
I disagree, all of our C353s that went through this issue used only KM supplied toner. I believed the issue was due to non use of the color modes, we would see this mainly on MFPs with high B&W counts, but almost nothing on the color side. Emujo

copier tech
06-19-2014, 01:59 PM
Fair enough, but as a precaution it's not worth using compatible toner surely.

emujo
06-19-2014, 02:23 PM
Now, I agree...aftermarket toner sucks. Emujo

Custom Search