PDA

View Full Version : Can i use different konika bizhub toner for my bizhub c360?

Custom Search

mta007
06-20-2014, 04:45 PM
hi everybody.

Can i use for example a bizhub c220 toner into my bizhub c360?
Because the reference seems to be the same: for the black toner it's a11g150 for the bizhub c360 and the c220.
Or there is a ship limitation :confused: ?
Thanks

rrrohan
06-20-2014, 04:52 PM
I've had customers force c220 toner in a c360 when they were supplied wrong type. No harm done even after they used whole bottle.

No. One can know for sure if it's the same but in my experience it seems to be the same

emujo
06-20-2014, 04:57 PM
The toner is the same for C220/280/360. The bottles are just keyed differently. You could pour the toner from one to the other, but once the display shows the bottle empty, and or shows the replace toner soon message, you will need a new bottle to clear the message. Emujo

kingarthur
06-30-2014, 12:38 PM
They are the same, when I've been stuck, I've swapped over the lids :D

occus
06-30-2014, 03:41 PM
The toner is the same for C220/280/360. The bottles are just keyed differently. You could pour the toner from one to the other, but once the display shows the bottle empty, and or shows the replace toner soon message, you will need a new bottle to clear the message. Emujo

But the bottles have no chips! i have a few olivetti machines and put in konicaminolta toner and i use always the same olivetti bottle-cap... just change them from the old bottle to the new bottle, because they are different with the plastic "rips". The toner alert or replace message going away with a new or old bottle!

And the toner for 220-360 are the same, several tested... drum and developer are the same too.

mta007
07-01-2014, 11:05 AM
But the bottles have no chips! i have a few olivetti machines and put in konicaminolta toner and i use always the same olivetti bottle-cap... just change them from the old bottle to the new bottle, because they are different with the plastic "rips". The toner alert or replace message going away with a new or old bottle!

And the toner for 220-360 are the same, several tested... drum and developer are the same too.

ok thanks !

i'll try it!

:D

Custom Search