PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Abort screen when Printing and scanning

Custom Search

Cookr
07-28-2014, 07:56 PM
Have a customer who gets the blue abort screen when they try to print and/or scan but they can make copies with out a problem. I was there today and it was working fine of course but last week apparently the entire office (about 10 people) could do nothing. any ideas? thanks

Oh yeah it's a Bizhub 250

darry1322
07-28-2014, 08:34 PM
Possible MFB board failure, although they usually cause abort codes for copies as well.

EarthKmTech
07-29-2014, 10:51 AM
Itd be worth knowing what the abort code is because it may tell us something.

I've had machines of this series throw abort codes for stupid things like having the scanner lock partially engaged too. not enough to throw a malfunction code, but enough to cause the software grief anytime the document feeder was used.

HoonBoy
07-29-2014, 07:28 PM
Itd be worth knowing what the abort code is because it may tell us something.

I've had machines of this series throw abort codes for stupid things like having the scanner lock partially engaged too. not enough to throw a malfunction code, but enough to cause the software grief anytime the document feeder was used.

Indeed there are quite a lot of codes... One of the frequent ones I encountered was because a IP conflict...

copytechman
07-29-2014, 07:50 PM
That'll do it or even some sort of corruption in the IP programming... Had to switch the programming to a different address, reset, then put it back again and reset before one stayed stable once..

Regards!

A.

Custom Search