PDA

View Full Version : How to enter IC405 for C500

Custom Search

AlSyed
08-26-2014, 01:40 AM
Hello Friends, I have a client who just got a C500 with the IC405 in the back. Please help me with configuration of this Print Controller at the client. I tried to get into the Print Controller but it does not allow me to change IP and other addresses neither I can do a Factory Default. I think I am not into Admin mode and don't remember how to get into it. I believe there are 3 Print Controllers with C500. IC405 Embedded Print Controller in the back, another one is a Tower External Fiery 302 and Creo 301 and this one has the IC-405. Help will be very much appreciated.

Mick01
09-01-2014, 01:31 AM
Hit the "controller" button on the machine screen. There will be several options, one will be setup. Hit this and it will prompt you for a user name and password. User name is administrator, password usually is Fiery.1. Once in you can input the network information.

AlSyed
09-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Hit the "controller" button on the machine screen. There will be several options, one will be setup. Hit this and it will prompt you for a user name and password. User name is administrator, password usually is Fiery.1. Once in you can input the network information.

Many Many Thanks for the reply and for the info for next time. In this case there was no password and I setup the IP address fast but later I found out that the Network was all messed up. some PCs were on another router with different Gateway and some were on other router with another gateway. Time was wasted but it was all done properly now. Thanks again fellow.

Custom Search