PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C353: transfer belt and C-2152

Custom Search

groovy
08-29-2014, 07:12 PM
Hi all,
just replaced a T/Belt on a C353, after a week it throws a lot of C-2152 errors, on power on and on doing jobs also.
Refitted the old transfer belt and the errors are gone away.
I've been reading all the related post here on copytrechnet and all the service bullettins on konica minolta smartcontact, and this is my question: can a modified (last version) transfer belt give this issues on a copier where the modification kit isn't installed?
Anyone here can give me the correct part number for the original and modified transfer belts?
I'm asking those question because this is the first time for me when a new original transfer belt is worse than the old, and i never had any issues on new original transfer belts before.

EarthKmTech
08-30-2014, 12:43 AM
one of the fixes is to pack self cut mylar spacers under the plastic block on the side of the transfer belt that touches the actuator in the back of the machine to bring it closer. Check if the old belt was modified in this manner and do the same to the new one, or do it anyway.

knperformance
08-30-2014, 01:03 AM
Replace M1 transport motor , they are bad for going out or weak turning the transfer belt.

Custom Search