PDA

View Full Version : Error Code New week new weird problem on BH 350 (not color)

Custom Search

groovy
09-03-2014, 12:40 PM
Hi all,
just done a maintenance on a Bizhub 350 following the service manual:
1. reset drum and developer counter
2. power off the machine
3. put in a new developer container, new developer, new drum
4. power on the machine
5. perfomed F8 with no errors.

Just re-checked special parts counter and it is ok (drum 0 developer 1), and checked ATDC and it is ok (159 if i remember well with a T/C ratio of 8).

Tried to print a report and the machine popped out C2557 when the first page was hitting the fuser, so i re-check another time the values, wich was the same.
Re tried to print a report anche error still pop up.
Thinkinf of a dead developer container, putted in the old one, but the error was the same.
Notice that when the error pops out i must perfom a trouble reset.
Last time i tried a troble reset an abort code pops out, and the display starts to go crazy (in the upper part the abort code, in the lower the C2557 in bold)
With no other ideas, i've put away the mfp board and reseated the RAM and the HDD connector, but abort codes and error was still here.

Re-checked the special parts counter and the drum was at 60%!!!

Re cleared the couters and re-performed F8 (with the old developer in the machine) and the copier throws a C255C error.
Putted in the new developer and the new developer container, re-performed F8 and now finally seems to be ok, the coper is working but sometimes the abort code still pop out and the copier restarts itself.
I think i must investigate later on the mfp board, but i don't know if there are any other revelant parts...

laitang
09-03-2014, 01:16 PM
You rebuild two solenoid SL1 and SL2 in the toner replenishing drive unit in below image:

groovy
09-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Ok for the solenoid, i'll check it out next time, but what in the hell the counter for special parts was resetted and after an hour or so was again to 60%?

Custom Search