PDA

View Full Version : Develop Ineo+ 224e

Custom Search

adeyemi
09-03-2014, 03:31 PM
I am trying to replace an MFP board on Develop Ineo+224e (similar to Konicaminolta C224e). The first issue is that it speaks Japanese language with the new board and the comes up with a C-C164 fault code. Looking through the manual i have (which is actually for Ineo+224...i could not find that of Ineo+224e on Dbox), it talks about a procedure that requires downloading the NVRAM data on a usb drive from the old board and using it in reconfiguring the machine on the new board. The download should happen at the ENHANCED SECURITY part of the Service Mode.
I could not find NVRAM Data Backup on my Enhanced Security menu. The closest to it is the Memory Data Backup from which i tried to download onto my usb drive using the specified procedures from the service port. No data comes onto my usb, although the machine gives an "OK" result.
I need practical contributions about the specific process of installing a new MFPB on this machine from engineers that have successfully replaced this board on this machine. Thanks

Max
09-04-2014, 10:29 AM
Why not simply take the old nvram and plug it in to a new board? I assume the old nvram is OK.

Custom Search